Wednesday 25 February 2015

More Blue

Can't get a decent picture of my card, its very shimmery in real life, background paper made with starburst stains which have a lovely gold shimmer in them, I have had them for ever , don't know if they are still available.  Used a desire cut and emboss stencil on it. The stamp is pennyblack adornment. I wanted this stamp last year and it was out of stock everywhere and I did keep telling myself I really did not need anymore Christmas stamps, however just after Christmas I saw it on ebay and it fell into my shopping basket. It has been sitting on the table ever since so while trying to tidy up a bit tonight I saw it and the paper already coloured which seemed ideal for it.  This is my second Christmas card of the year, so much for going to make at least six every month LOL!  anyhow I thought I would enter into the February Rudolph days challenge which is anything goes as long as its a Christmas card

7 comments:

  1. Oooh la la! Beautiful! I too love that stamp. It is so delicate and pretty. Looks great on your fab background!

    Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph days Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh la la! Beautiful! I too love that stamp. It is so delicate and pretty. Looks great on your fab background!

    Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph days Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so so pretty. Love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That die is so pretty Joan, it works well with your stamp which I love too, lovely card too by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Joan and a lovely design.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this wonderful PBlack image and it's stunning in the blues. The die cut snowflakes on the backing paper look fab with this swirly wreath. TFS at Rudy Day #2 and so happy to see you playing along. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOh, Joan! What a beauty! I love it! I too like that stamp, but am trying not to buy more Christmas stamps. Love the colours you used, and I think we have the same set of starburst stains too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.