Tuesday 14 March 2017

Numbers



This weeks at Cardz4guyz the challenge, chosen by Jan, is numbers.  I've made my card for a Great Grandson's eleventh birthday next month,  Now what I know about football could be written on a sixpence bu I know at Christmas he came all togged out in a football strip which I think was Leeds United, couldn't get hold of his Mum to check so hopefully I've got it right. Had to look up their colours on google so just gone with yellow and blue and hope it's right. The image is from a Making Cards CD, I've used a numbers embossing folder,stitched stars and some numbers from a bits and bobs box.  Hope you will join us this week with a card for a Guy in your life.

3 comments:

  1. I love football and I love your card Joan. I really like the colours and what great design. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic male card Joan.
    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure he will have loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.