Monday 19 March 2018

Just playing


I'm not one for fancy cards but I came across a bag full of kits that I have bought at various times at the Harrogate shows from Whichcraft, none of them have been used,  which just goes to show how I get carried away when I watch demonstrations at the shows.  My Sister In Laws birthday is this week so I thought I'd have a go at a stepper card, didn't use the stamp which goes with the kit but used this pretty little stamp from Crafty Individuals and I was quite happy with how it turned out. Should be busy making more cards for my charity box but feeling a bit short of inspiration right now.

1 comment:

  1. Well, just play would be my advice - take your own advice. You do well at that, this card is proof! That actually helps me sometimes xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.