Saturday 1 December 2018

Fancy Folds



It's the last challenge of the year over at Sparkles Christmas and this time it's Jane's choice and she has asked for fancy folds. Must admit my heart sank when I saw the subject as I'm not really a fan of fancy cards and also I had packed most of my Christmas stash away but then I remembered seeing a folded paper star so off to Pinterest and found the tutorial, very quick to make although I must admit I did have to faddle about a bit to get it all lined up properly,measuring is not my strong point. I used double sided 12 x 12 scrapbook paper ( yeah, another sheet used up !) I don't remember why I got this paper but I still have several sheets of it left, might make some more stars to use it up, they can be used for gift card or money gifts too. The Merry Christmas is only glued at one edge so I can still open the star.. Hope to see you on our challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Joan and something a bit different

    Thank you for commenting at Jumbled Crafts

    Have a great weekend

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your fancy folds Joan, I must admit my mind always goes blank when it comes to these types of card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not at all good with fancy folds - you have really proved yourself a star making this! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.