Tuesday 11 December 2018

Guess who's coming



Last challenge of this year at Try It On Tuesday and this time we want to see some Santa projects, thr team have some lovely samples if you pop over to the challenge blog and have a look.  I have always loved vintage cards so took the opportunity to use this Stampendous St Nick stamp that I have had for a long time, the DP is an old piece of Kay & co scrapbook paper and the die cuts are all from box of ready cut Christmas die cuts,I added some frantage white embossing powder but it got a bit clumpy in parts. must have been a very heavy snowfall !

9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning card! I love the vintage style and your Santa is perfect 😁. Wishing you a wonderful week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous vintage card Joan! Love these colours! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awesome vintage card Joan, I love the image, its one of my favourites.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that 'clumpy' embossing powder looks perfect for snow. It's a great, traditional card, Joan, with all the trimmings expected at Christmas.

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to see this vintage Santa image, it's a lovely card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage feel to this gorgeous card Joan.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous vintage looking card. The stamp really is perfect . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.