Tuesday 1 January 2019

Add some sparkle


Well here we go with my first Christmas card of 2019 !  The challenge this time at Sparkles Christmas is chosen by Jane and she asks that we add some sparkle, it's hard to show sparkle on here but my card has got lots of glittery sparkle on it. I have used Penny Black Restful stamp for the scene and added Santa and sleigh with an Inkylicious stamp, can't remember where the snowman came from, it's an old stamp.  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and wish you all a very Happy New Year.

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Joan and I love the addition of the snowman, it’s a superb winter scene. I also really like how you’ve added just a touch of colour on the horizon, it looks fabulous. Wishing you lots of happy crafting in this New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Joan, good for you to be getting an early start for next Christmas.
    Happy New Year wishes to you and your family.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Joan - love what you've done with one of my favourite stamps! I can just imagine it sparkling away :-)

    Happy New Year!

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, first Christmas card already, you are organised ...lol 😉. You have created such a magical scene, I love the happy snowman and the colours of the sky - beautiful! Sending you wishes for a happy and creative New Year! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to make an early start on the Christmas cards Joan, and this is a lovely card, love the scene and the snowman is sweet.
    Wishing You a Very Happy New Year,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.