Wednesday 30 January 2019

The Skaters



I came across this old stamp yesterday and thought I'd have a little play with it.  I used to love Stamps Happen stamps and do have quite a few tucked away. I coloured it with water colour paints and then just added lots of glitter. It's quite a big stamp and almost filled this 6x6 card so didn't feel it needed much adding. I'd like to enter into ABC Christmas challenge which is Anything Goes Or Berries.
There are berries on both the holly and the mistletoe too. 

My blog is a bit neglected at the moment as I seem to be busy with other stuff but hopefully back to posting more frequently soon.

Didn't enter the challenge as I couldn't see how to enter without giving information that I didn't want to give !

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that stamp. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Joan, it's a shame that we neglect our old stamps as it's a lovely image.

    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and stamp Joan, it makes such a lovely card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Christmas card. That image is a real beauty and I love the way that it fills the whole card. Apologies for my lack of commenting on your blog recently Joan. I use my iPad most of the time when I can't get to my home computer and yours is one of the blogs that shows my account as just a Google account, rather that my own and then my comments just vanish for some reason. It's not just your blog that this happens with. I'll just try to catch up more when I'm at home x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.