Sunday 7 July 2019

The Earth Laughs In flowers



Time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this time the theme is "The Earth laughs in flowers" so we need to see your lovely floral creations.  We are sponsored this month by
 Crafty Individuals  who have an amazing range of beautiful stamps. This is all one stamp but I have re stamped the largest rectangle and lifted it with foam tape, also decoupaged the butterfly and blue flowers, restamped and fussy cut two extra butterflies too,. The background DP is from
 Crafty Individuals also. .  I found some Inktense liquid water colours I had forgotten about and used them as I wanted to go a bit more vibrant than my usual watercolours. I have watered them down a little as the colours as so bright, loving them all over again!  I hope you will join us in our challenge BUT do remember we are a stamping challenge and must show prominent stamping and follow the theme to stand a chance of winning the very generous voucher from Crafty Individuals.


7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty collage effect image Joan and you card just say's Summer with the lovely colours and blooms.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning card! I love the background that you created and the stamps are gorgeous 😁. Creative wishes! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination with stamps and paper. Fits perfectly together. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Joan, looks a fabulous stamp.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Every time I see this stamp I realise I haven't got it and I kick myself, lol. You have created a real beauty with it, Joan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.