Thursday 29 August 2019

Its Rudolph Time again



Another month flown by and I realised I had not made a card for the Rudolph Challenge I haven't missed a month up to now so don't want to fall at the last post !  This is one of the cards I am making kits of for a group of 40 plus non crafters to make in November, someone kindly volunteered me to do it and I know they had no idea of the task they were setting me!   For this card I have used a die I bought in The Works, ( cuts beautifully)  cut it in gold and red and glued them together, it''s a very simple card but I am quite happy with it.

8 comments:

  1. A really lovely card, great die and EF, good luck with the November project.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant and pretty card and good luck with the class in November x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful wreath on this card Joan.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great card design Joan, I'm sure the group who join you to create this will enjoy the session.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Joan. I’m so pleased to hear that the die cuts well as I have just bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, 40 + kits?! Oh my goodness, you’ll be busy. This is a beautiful christmas card and I’m sure they will enjoy creating it. Thank you so much for playing along with the August Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Linda, DT
    Rudolph Days Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks stunning!
    the wreath looks great in the green and red and pops off the background.

    Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great - should go down well but I get what you mean about preparation! Keep going..you can do it!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.