Sunday 18 August 2019

Things with wings 2



Time for a mid month bit of inspiration over at Stamping Sensations and the design team have some lovely samples to show you.  I'm a bit disappointed at how my card looks on here ,it is brighter in real life although I do find that the oxide inks do tend to look a bit duller than the ordinary distress inks,maybe its just how I use them.  For my card I have used a favourite TH background stamp and a butterfly stamp that was free with a magazine.  There is still plenty of time to enter the challenge but as we are a stamping challenge we must see stamping as the focal point of your entry.

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Joan! I absolutely love it! I think you have done a great job with the oxides. I love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Joan. Perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Joan. Very elegant and in lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful butterfly card. I love the gentle colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Joan, I love the back ground and the butterflies..
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Joan - that background is one of my favourites - must give it another airing (or inking) soon! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colour combo Joan, gorgeous creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very belated visit just to say what a great creation for our mid month post Joan.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.