Monday 2 September 2019

Naughty cat


The other day I came across yet another file full of stamped or printed digital images so I am on a mission to try and use some of them up. I think the stamped ones are from when I have had friends here and used some of their stamps as I don't recognise them as being mine.  There were a few of this cat which I know is a Penny Black stamp as I do have another one in this series.  After I'd coloured it I couldn't find any papers to match so coloured some with distress oxides.  I'd like to enter this card into

Penny Black and More Challenge - Animals

and this is a second one with another of the cat stamps


7 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards with these funny cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, certainly Penny Black Joan, they are so distinctive aren't they. Both your cards are lovely and super inky backgrounds. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Animals' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, those cats are very very funny I love the backgrounds you've made for them. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun images! I love both of these cards! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two made me smile a lot! Love the first cat on his way up the tree for dinner... Both are deliciously tinted and I love the bold contrasting Oxide inks in the background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are both adorable and fun cards.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more "Animals" theme;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.