Tuesday 18 February 2020

Its all Green !



The new challenge at Try It On Tuesday starts today. The theme this time is to use all green or use something recycled.  I thought it was an easy choice to go for the green but there are so many shades of green and not all of them blend together well.  I found this butterfly die which I don't think I've ever used and cut it from a piece of card I had coloured with distress inks , even though I used the same two inks on the mat and the little butterflies they look an entirely different colour.  The design team have some lovely inspiration over on the challenge site so hope you will pay them a visit.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this turned out great. I agree that not all greens go well together. I've also noticed that different substrates color and accept the ink differently. This is a beauty and a lovely monochromatic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the layers and shades of green that you used, it looks amazing 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree that not all greens go together, although you would think they should. I love the greens that you've used on this gorgeous card they look fantastic.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful green card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pretty details on this card Joan. It is a beauty! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely die cut butterflies on your beautiful card Joan. The green shades you used look lovely.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree about the greens not all going together and colouring differently on different card finishes, but they work so well here. I do like the pretty die cuts you used.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is beautiful - I love the circles die! The trail of greenery is a brilliant touch! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.