Sunday 2 February 2020

Make It Feminine


The new challenge at Stamping Sensations is Feminine. We are sponsored this month by Bee Crafty who is a card making, rubber stamping and scrapbook supplies shop.


and
 JMC Designs. All images are hand drawn by Julia McNeill, an artist who lives in the north of Scotland


For the first card I have used a very old Papermania stamp set for the flower and text, background done with brusho and a bit of stencilling. I am trying to use up some DP and the background is a piece from my stash. The butterflies are a little freebie stamp and I've no idea where it came from.


My second card is using a digi stamp called  Cosmo Polly from JMC designs,
coloured with Copics and again using some background papers from my stash.






















8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joan love the colours too
    Hope your feeling better.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Joan. Lovely colours and elegant design on the first one. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Joan - particularly like the lilac tones of the first!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Joan, I love the colours of the top one.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Joan, I do love the top one, colours are gorgeous.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated generic hello to thank you for making another lovely card for our February theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two stunning cards, Joan! I love them both, but particularly the first - gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Joan. Both cards are very pretty and feminine. Purple's my color and I like those shades also the stamps are quite interesting. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.