Friday 10 April 2020

A bit of playing with backgrounds



These C I stamps came with a magazine last year and I've hardly touched them so last night I made a couple of cards with them. I've used mostly the same stamps on each background  and thought they work work really well for male or female cards just with a change of colours . The second one ,I have had the telephone stamp for quite a while but never really knew what to do with it. Seeing al the lovely samples from the CI team has given me the push to get making again!

5 comments:

  1. Two fantastic cards Joan, I love the background that you've made for the stamps.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inky and gorgeous! Love how you've used similar designs but they both have their own personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely Joan! I love these stamps and you have made some fabulous backgrounds! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Joan, I've got these stamps -
    un-inked I'm ashamed to say!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.