Monday 6 July 2020

Baby Pink



A neighbour asked me to make a new baby card for her Grand daughter's new baby. I don't have much in the way of baby stuff or pink papers come to that but used the last one of an image a friend kindly sent me, its so cute ! and found bits of pink papers in amongst some freebie papers from a magazine. During my searching around I also found a jar full of paper flowers and organza bows which I must have had for donkey's years and had forgotten about them. I searched all over for some new baby stamps but couldn't find any so had to do the wording on the computer . Anyhow even though it's not my usual type of card I have ended up quite pleased with it, just hope my neighbour likes it. 

5 comments:

  1. A lovely sweet and adorable baby card Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a new baby girl Joan, what a beautiful stamp so sweet fab layout , I think your neighbour will love this..enjoyed our phone call yesterday it was lovely talking to you
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Joan, I'm sure that the new parents are going to love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Joan, it's such a nice image to use.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute card and I'm sure it was loved by the new parents too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.