Saturday 4 July 2020

Just playing


This post is driving me up the wall! can't get my cards appear where I want them!  I have just been playing with some stamps I haven't used before, two of them are Aall and Create but not sure of the third one. might be Studio light but I have lost the packaging.  I keep seeing post with skinny or slim cards on and when I looked for the measurements realised they are the DL size which were popular many years ago. These stamps really suit this size of card so had a go at them.  The backgrounds are done with Koh i Noor water colour paints and lots of water blotting with paper towels.Not for anything in particular just playing.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful trio of cards! Love the slim size.. very artistic and chic. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, those backgrounds are fantastic and I love the stamps you've used. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamps Joan and what you have created with them, fab colours and backgrounds.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous playtime Joan! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joan, Hope this finds you well.
    Lovely cards, as always, I recognise the first two stamps but not the last one so no light thrown out from me. Lovely backgrounds.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.