Sunday 9 January 2022

Monster Birthday


 Just a fun card I have just made for a Great Grandson's fifth birthday.  I'm getting a liking for slim line and quite simple cards at the moment, change from my usual "just have to add a bit more and a bit more too"  I'm ashamed to say while looking for ideas amongst my boxes of stamps I found a full set of Paper Artsy stamps unopened and unused. They must have been there quite a while as I've only ever bought their stamps at Port Sunlight shows, haven't been there for several years so must be at least five years old ! Simply coloured with Polychromo pencils and wording added.  Looks a bit blotchy on here but doesn't in real life.  I'm trying to get back to posting on my blog a bit more regularly now so hope there are still some folks out there looking in. 

4 comments:

  1. Fun card for your great grandson. I’m still here. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super idea..... Reminds me that I bought some robot stamps some time ago..... Looks like I'm going on a stamp hunt!!
    Thanks for the inspiration. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous fun card Joan, my Grandson would love this card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.