Tuesday 25 January 2022

Use a quote


 Its time again for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday  and this time it is "Use a Quote"  We would like to see more than just a small sentiment for this challenge, any type of medium is welcome.  For my card I have used a piece of card smooshed with cosmic shimmer gilding polish, added some stencilled dragongflies with oxide ink and stamped the large dragobfly with versafine ink. Coloured the wings with glitter pens  and added a few sequins.  The word stamps are Inkylicious.  The design time have lots of inspiration for you over on the challenge blog so I hope you will visit them.

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and sentiment Joan.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the art/nature quote and the dragonfly is so pretty 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is a beauty Joan. I love the colors you chose. That blue and green combo has to be my favorite- or at least my current favorite. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Joan, the dragonfly looks stunning against your background and I love the quote you used.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design of this beautiful card Joan and the quote is a super one to use with the image.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have used both stencilled and stamped Dragonflies - it's a lovely delicate card and a great quote. Hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colour choice is fabulous works really will with that stunning Dragonfly and beautiful quote Joan and I do love the addition of the sequins.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful page- that dragonfly is gorgeous, and I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I love everything about this card, what a lovely stamp x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.