Tuesday 6 September 2022

Autumn colours


 Last night I unearthed a folder full of papers, stamped images and die cuts all in autumnal colours, as I'm trying to use some of my previously stamped/ inked up stuff I had  a play and ended up with three finished cards and this is one of them, the tree stamp in the middle is one of my favourite Crafty Individual stamps and has been very well used over the years! I think the woodgrain stamp is Stampin Up and no idea whose the dies are.  I'd like to enter this into a couple of challenges

Country View Crafts Challenges - Season of mist and mellow fruitfulness

and 

Moving along with the times challenge - Trees and/or leaves

7 comments:

  1. This is a great card for our theme at MAWTT thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan,
    what a wonderful Autumnal creation.
    The image is gorgeous and your design look brilliant.
    Love the wooden frame.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Joan, I love those autumn colours.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Joan, I love how you've used the frame! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Autumnal card Joan, it's a great image and I love how you've framed.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very lovely card, Joan! The stamp image is perfect!
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.