Tuesday 20 September 2022

Emboss it ( Wet or dry)


 How fast the weeks flash by and it's time for a new challenge at Try it On Tuesday.  This time we would like to see your embossed projects be it heat or dry embossing.  For my sample I have used an embossing folder I have had for a long time , not sure of the make, I call it  a steampunk manequin .  coloured with distress inks and a bit of background stamping, faux stitching to finish it off.  Hope you will visit the challenge blog and enjoy the lovely samples made by the design team.

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Loving the soft pink and the steampunk vibe, the embossing folder looks gorgeous with the stamping 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, great colours, too. Sorry you are leaving the team. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Joan. I like that image you chose to emboss. I hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Joan, I remember this folder, but never managed to buy it. Gorgeous colours and the faux stitched border goes well really suits the design.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feminine steampunk style of this super card Joan, lovely colour shades as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I have this EB folder and you have inspired me to use it! Thanks for having me guest design at Try It On Tuesday!
    Diane {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.