Tuesday 27 June 2023

Summer Blooms


 The new challenge at Try It On Tuesday is Summer Blooms and there is some lovely inspiration from the design team over on the challenge blog so hopefully you will pay them a visit. We welcome all kinds of crafts provided they follow the challenge theme so hope you will join in the challenge.  My card is quite simple as the stamp says it all, its a large stamp from Studio Light called Honey Bees, I'll probably add a sentiment when I know where its going. I deliberately kept the colours light as I do tend to be a bit heavy handed, I just used water colours and lots of water !.  

7 comments:

  1. I have a couple of bee hives so I get excited when I see anything with bees on it. This is so lovely Joan. What a beautiful card and image. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab blooms and bees Joan! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something about honeycombs and flowers I just love, and your card represents both! Love it! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Without bees there would be no flowers. This is a stunning card and I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Joan. That is a lovely stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a beautiful floral card Viv and will be suitable for many occasions, Its a good idea to leave it sentiment free until its needed.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.