Tuesday 17 October 2023

Halloween


 The new challenge at Try It On Tuesday is Halloween, lots of spooky examples on the challenge blog from the design team so I hope you will visit them.  I have used stamps from a number of stamp sets to make my little scene, mainly Stampendous and Hero Arts I think, I hve no idea about the witch stamp as I don't havethe packaging.  I quite like making Halloween cards although I don't know why as I never send them to anyone so I have quite a collection made over all the years.  

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous spooky card Joan. Thanks so much for having me asGDT for this week’s TioT.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same with me, I have never sent Halloween cards, but I have several cards now, also from previous years, so I might reconsider for this year. They are so fun to make! I love your spokky scene with a mix and match of supplies, and that big witch is so fun and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That witch stamp is amazing Joan. She is quite a spooky lady. Smile. I love this card; it's perfect for Halloween. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card! The witches are wonderful and I love your shading - perfect 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab witch Joan! Terrific Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card Joan, I love the images you used and that witch looks like she is enjoying herself.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous Halloween card Joan, love that witch, very spooky - love the background stamping and colours.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.