Tuesday 31 October 2023

Sparkle All The Way


 The new challenge at Try It On Tuesday is Sparkle All The Way, well to me Sparkle means Christmas so my DT entry has to be a Christmas card.  I made the background with Pan Pastels which I have had for years and  and only just started using them again. The Tree with the birds is a Nellie Snellen stamp, Stag is my old favourite from Lavinia, rabbits from Card-io, small trees and wording from Creative Stamping magazine.  The design team have lots of sparkle over on the challenge blog so I hope you will pay them a visit

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene Joan! Apologies for not visiting recently- I thought your Halloween scene was brilliant too, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snowy wintry scene Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Joan. The snow on the birdhouse looks like real snow. And I love the sparkle star too. Hope October is ending well for you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and nothing says sparkle like Christmas - perfect 😊. Loving your wintery scene. Happy November! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Christmas card Joan, love the snowy scene you've made combining all the different stamps.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful winter scene and card Joan, love the animal images you used.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it very inspiring to see a scene put together using stamps from several different brands - and it feels like they could all be part of a set as you made them look like they were made for each other. I also like the night sky look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thankful for the thoughtful and depth you bring to your writing. It's truly enriching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.