Tuesday 28 November 2023

Traditional Christmas


 New challenge at Try It On Tuesday is Traditional Christmas so for my Dt sample I've created a snowy scene using a new to me set of Hobby Art stamps. its one large stamp other than the grasses and greeting so makes for quick and easy batch making!  I have added lots of glitter which doesn't show up on here but it's very sparkly in real life.  The design team have some lovely inspiration over on the challenge blog so I hope you will pay them a visit.

I've ben missing in action for a couple of weeks due to computer problems but hopefully all sorted now and hoping to post some more Christmas cards soon.

7 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this card Joan. It's such a lovely scene. Nice for Christmas and also for winter. And the geese look like they are having fun. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create the most fabulous scenes Joan! I wouldn't be walking past those geese through! (Memories of a bed experience) Hope all is OK now, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wintery Christmas scene Joan, Hobby Art stamps really are fantastic. I hope your computer issues are all sorted now?
    Happy crafting Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful traditional scene Joan, love the stamps set you used. Hope your computer problems i get sorted for you soon.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful scene! Perfect for Christmas or even a winter birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely winter scene, love the idea of one stamp to create the whole scene and I think it would be quite easy to change the seasons with added colouring. Love it.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.