Saturday 30 March 2024

Rudolph Day


 I had thought that the Rudolph Christmas card challenge had finished when I saw a post that Maureen was having to give it up but I obviously missed the bit that Helen was taking over, many thanks to Kath for putting me right,  At the moment I am in the process of making twenty of this card for a neighbour who liked it when I sent her one last Christmas.  I don't normally make Christmas cards for other people but in a weak moment said yes, I'm about halfway through up to now and will be glad when they are finished !  Its a very simple card to make using the lovely Woodware stamp, gold embossed and coloured with water colour paints.


2 comments:

  1. A lovely Rudolph Day card. I have that stamp is well and it does make lovely cards. Not sure I’d want to make twenty though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - so glad you found us again!

    Thanks for sharing your card at The Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.