Tuesday 5 March 2024

Spring

(


 Time again for the new challenge at Try It On Tuesday, this time we are asking for your Spring projects. we welcome all kinds of  art as long as it follows the challenge theme.  For my DT piece I have made a Z fold card, sorry for the wonky photo as I found it quite hard to get a decent one, I usually scan my cards but had to try and get a photo on my iPad.  The stamps and papers I've used were all free with a magazine last year and I've used them quite a lot.   The design team have some lovely samples for you over on the challenge blog so I do hope you will pay them a visit.

Make My Monday  - fun folds
Mix it up challenge - Fancy folds
Crafty Calendar Challenge - more than one fold

12 comments:

  1. These daffodils make such a lovely card Joan. I love daffodils. They definitely say spring to me. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I'm a month behind, I meant to say Happy March ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Joan
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely spring flowers and a Z fold base make for a pretty card. The daffodils always remind me of sunshine which we need where I live. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect Spring card, nothing says Spring better than daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those daffodils just shout spring! A lovely fold and perfect choice of colours, just beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely daffodils! Love your coloring, especially inside the silver emboss, and what a fun step card! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Joan! This is fabulous I love how you folded your card , hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful spring card, the daffodils are lovely and a joy to see them when they bloom in the garden.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Joan, it's a great shape to showcase the lovely images and daffodils certainly means Spring to me.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is gorgeous! I love the happy yellow flower and your card design is awesome! Such a beautiful card and thank you for sharing it with us at Mix It Up Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.