Tuesday 25 June 2024

Here comes summer


 Well the time goes flying by and now its time for the new challenge at Try It On Tuesday, this time the challenge is " Here comes suumer".  We welcome all kinds of projects, cards, journal pages, atcs etc as long as the they follow the challenge theme.  The design team have some lovely inspiration for you over on the challenge site so I hope you will pay them a visit.

For my little card I have used an old Crafty Individuals stamp and the words from another of their seaside stamp sets, background done with distress inks.

9 comments:

  1. I love this vintage beach scene Joan. Like you, I love the ocean and any time I can make art about it I can. You rocked this one!!! Hope all is well. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great way to use the lady in the bathsuit! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful summery scene! Loving the vintage style - perfect 😊. Wishing you a lovely week ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most perfect summer card, love the vintage themed image and wish I was on the beach somewhere!!
    Thanks for having me as a guest designer this time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab vintage beach scene Joan. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had that focal stamp at one time. I like how you used yours. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this stamp somewhere in my stash Joan, its a fantastic card you created for the summer theme.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super card Joan! I love being on a beach, huby is not so keen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.