Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Emboss it


 Time for the new challenge at Try It On Tuesday and this time we want to see embossing, either dry embossing or heat embossing,  I've used both on my card this time.  Apart from the embossing folder I've used,  everything else came out of  a file of bits and pieces , I think the stamp is an old Penny Black one and the wording is Hero Arts. Coloured the embossing folder with a dried up babywipe wrapped round my finger ! first time I've tried doing that and seemed to work quite well. The design team have some lovely samples over on the challenge blog so I hope you will pay them a visit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.