Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Pretty Papers


 The new challenge at Try It On Tuesday is "Pretty Papers ".  I very rarely make a card without stamping but here is my play with just papers.  The papers are all from a 12x12 pad I bought in The Works last year simply because the papers were so pretty. The background is all one piece , the centre piece ,the leaves and the extra roses cut from a second page.  I really must stop buying paper pads as I already have so many and hardly ever use them .  The design tean have some lovely samples over on the challenge blog so I hope you will visit them.

2 comments:

  1. This page is so romantic Joan. I love how you cut and layered images too. I think you made the original page even prettier. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful floral card Joan, love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.