Tuesday 28 May 2013

Into the woods?

Well I don't quite know why I haven't posted anything on here for over a week as I seem to have been doing plenty of stuff, had a batch of family birthdays last week but the cards have all gone now and also I have been busy of a project for a swap. This is a card I made last night, not sure if I should have put two lots of ribbon on it but it's done and my new resolution is to stop agonising over stuff !
Putting on these challenges:

Simon says stamp and show - into the woods

Try it on Tuesday - on the wild side - birds/animals

Make it Monday- anything goes




9 comments:

  1. loving the pretty birds and your card of course. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the delicate leaves and vines around the edge of your stamped frame. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joan
    How are you? I appear to have missed a couple of your postings, you are making great cards, this one has a wonderful focal image, the birds look adorable, and I like how you have framed it all up, great Bg too.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Joan and so very seasonal, the birds are all busily nesting around here.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Joan, just perfect as it it (I do know what you mean about agonising over things though lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. The focal image with the birds and vines is stunning, thanks for sharing it with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful card, love the colours and fab birds with their little house.
    Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great resolution - we are all guilty of over worrying about our creations! This card is lovely and I'm glad you've shared it with us at TioT! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.