Monday 1 April 2019

Merry Moose on the loose again

April already and time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas and this month Helen wants us to Feature A Creature. For my card I have die cut Merry Moose, (he's a bit of a fiddle with his harness and collar! )  background done with pan pastels and posca pen splatter for snow (hard to see on here)
Backing paper from some freebies I'm trying, without much success, to use up.  Lots of inspiration from the design team so do pop over to the challenge blog and have a look.

5 comments:

  1. He looks much better with his collar and harness! I like those trees better also. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fantastic card Joan, I have these dies but didn't get around to using them before Christmas last year. Thanks for the heads up that the harness and collar are a bit fiddly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joan, wow what a brilliant scene you've created. What a fun moose too. Fab card hun. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for Merry Moose! He makes it look so much fun to run through snow!! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I like the moose. So funny with running in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.