Monday 22 April 2019

Moments



Using another of my birthday present stamps which I really love. I coloured the background with distress ink but I thought it was too bright when I'd done it so I cut a piece of vellum to the same size and ran them through the cuttlebug in an embossing folder which I have never used before, think it was free with a magazine some time ago but I really liked the effect so will be using it again. The centre piece is all one stamp and I cut it out with a circle die letting the flower and stalk overhang.  I painted the flower and butterflies with watercolour pens. The small butterflies and sentiment are all part of the same set by Studio Light. I'd like to enter my card into

Allsorts Challenge - which is butterflies,blossoms and bugs 

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty stamp Joan and the embossed vellum has worked a treat highlighting the centre with it's pretty design

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful and rather unusual focal image Joan, many thanks for joining in with our 'Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Joan, a gorgeous colour on the butterflies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Lovely stamps.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts ;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love your embossing folder too, the pattern is so pretty 😁. Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Joan! I have quite a few embossing folders but hardly ever use them so you have inspired me to use them with this beautiful card! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.