Wednesday 10 April 2019

Wino's



This Art Impression stamp was one of the many my dear Sister sent me for my Birthday, she really spoils me !  I have had a really busy week but managed to find time tonight to make this card for a friend who's birthday is tomorrow, it's a hand deliver so no worries about being late with post. I belong to a Women's Group in our village and at the slightest excuse the wine is flowing, makes for a very fun Scrabble evening for example !

I'd like to enter my card into Make My Monday Challenge - which is Something Humorous



8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, hope you had a very happy birthday. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in at the Make My Monday Challenge with this fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Joan, what a great sister to send you such lovely pressies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Joan, I do like these AI stamps and quotes.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a really great stamp and your card looks fantastic as well as fun.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and wonderfully colored. Thank you for playing in our challenge at Make My Monday and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! I live the stamped image and sentiment - perfect 😁. Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Not sure I could play Scrabble on Fridays if I was drinking wine though!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.