Thursday 30 May 2019

May Rudolph Day



A quick card for May Rudolph day challenge, three jolly snowmen in a snow globe  Everything except the base card from my box of Christmas stuff once again, I really need to get things used up or throw them away !   Been busy getting my garden sorted out for village open gardens on Saturday somewhat hindered by a very painful shoulder and arm, waiting an appointment for a steroid injection now. Weather forecast is not brilliant for Saturday so fingers crossed we manage to get a few hours with no rain, I was also hoping to sell cards for my charity but don't think I can risk having them outside!

5 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Joan.
    Thanks for joining in with the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card! I live the jolly snowmen 😁. Happy Friday and weekend! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very fun looking card. I love the way you did the inking to create the snow globe card.
    Your snowmen look so jolly and fun.

    Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super bits box card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Sorry the weather is not cooperating. I do hope you get your shot soon and you can feel better! When my shoulders and neck get to hurting, I'm so miserable. :-((( xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.