Saturday 18 May 2019

Yellow poppies



Time for a little mid month inspiration at Stamping Sensations where this months  challenge is "In an English Country Garden. "  For my card I have used an Inkylicious stamp which is a favourite of mine, just for a change I have made the poppies yellow as they are more like my garden poppies which I think are Californian poppies, had to add the two butterflies as can't have a garden without them although I was not too happy when I found two little caterpillars on my new climbing rose today ,need to keep an eye out for more of them.  Hope you will visit the challenge blog and see the lovely art work from the design team .  Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and need to see stamping as the main focus of your entry.There are lovely stamps from Chocolate Baroque to be won.

5 comments:

  1. That Inkylicious stamp looks so pretty and delicate in the soft yellows Joan, must admit I've not got beyond reds with mine which is overdue and inking.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Joan, I love the Californian poppies, at one stage I had loads in my garden. Then hubby decided that they needed to go, I occasionally get the odd one that still shows itself.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful elegant card Joan. I like the soft colours of flowers and a very nice sentiment. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving seeing this Poppy stamp in lots of different colours Joan. I'm afraid that I'm quite predictable and tend to do it in red every time I use it. It looks beautiful in yellow and I like the little butterflies that you've added too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty colour way to use Joan. They look very delicate and pretty. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.