Tuesday 1 September 2020

Festive Things With Wings

I was sure I had done a scheduled post for this card On Sparkles Christmas challenge but it's nowhere to be found, after the palaver I have had over the last few days with blogger maybe I should not be surprised!  The challenge for September is Festive Things With Wings so I chose to use this pretty Inkadinkado stamps which I have had for ever.  The design team have some lovely inspiration for you ovr on the challenge blog so I hope you will pay them a visit.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.