Sunday 6 September 2020

The Great Outdoors

Time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this month it is"The Great Outdoors" We are sponsored this month by Rare Earth and there are these lovely stamps to be won.To be in with a chance of winning your entry MUST be STAMPED  The design team have some fabulous samples on the challenge site so I hope you will visit them.  .

For my card I made a background with Dylusion sprays which was far too bright so sprayed it with water and blotted it with a paper towel , I like the effect it gave,
The Tree stamps and the couple with dog are Crafty Individual stamps and the flowers and grasses at the bottom are an Inkylicious sstamp.

8 comments:

  1. A super scene Joan, that focal image is one I've intended getting for so long - one of these days!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scenery card Joan. Beautiful made. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Joan. I don't have this lovely couple stamp but its definitely on my wish list. Goodness me, how long is my wish list? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic scene Joan, I love the stamp that you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a beautiful scene, one I could just walk right into now Joan. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful relaxing scene for your fab couple, love it!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, Joan! I love it! I love that stamp - reminds me of our Meg and her fella.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful scene Joan! I love your casual remedy for a too bright background! Your background is perfect and I love the way you coloured your couple walking their dog. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.