Friday 14 October 2011

Discovery

I made this card "just because "  I wanted to try a couple of new stamps that I got at Port Sunlight.The round map one is from Stamp Camp and I just "needed" it as soon as I saw it. The large background stamp is one of the Cover A Card stamps from Impression Obsessions, I have a few of their stamps now and they are so useful. All coloured with distress inks. The little ship is from a Crafty Individuals stamp.  I'm putting on a couple of blogs , a bit tongue in cheek but they roughly fit the challenges (I hope!)

The Stampman - Circles
CCEE Stampers - The Day Columbus discovered America  ( thats the tongue in cheek bit ! as the circle stamp is France I think !)
The paper Variety  - Nautical

7 comments:

  1. Hi
    Those are such great stamps to create a striking background and the CI stamp works to perfection.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love the map! Looks wonderful
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan, I can see why you just happened to need these stamps, its a fantastic card. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Joan, love the both map stamps. I would love to have met you at Port Sunlight along with some other bloggers I missed :o(
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous Joan, such gorgeous colours and mix of stamps.
    I say it fits with the Stamp Man challenge perfectly and thanks for sharing it with us.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv {brenda} xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the detail on your card and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our nautical challenge this week at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.