Tuesday 25 October 2011

Halloween treats

I was going to do all sorts tonight but sat watching tv until 10pm and then decided to make these little halloween treat bags, they have three chocolate halloween figures inside, I was going to make some more but ran out of pumpkins and decided its a bit late to start searching for more of them to print out,I think I must have downloaded them last year as they were already printed out in a bag with some other halloween bits and pieces. Have a friend coming over tomorrow and we are hopefully going to start on Christmas cards, just can't get in the mood for them this year.Just adding this to a few challenges
Craftybootschallenges - anything halloween
Make My Monday - Halloween / Black& orange - not sure if this is eligible as its not a card ?
ThereShe Goes      -   Halloween

11 comments:

  1. Gosh you are so organised. This little treat bags are lovely.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Those are amazing! I'm sure that everyone who gets one is gonna be super happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they look Fabulous . Love those little pumpkins - so cute. Have a fun crafty day
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super bags for Halloween treats. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super bags, thanks for etering into the MMM challenge. We don't ask for cards Joan, any project is welcome. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gift bags for treats - definitely black and orange

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Joan - thanks for joining in this week at Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are delightful Joan can't make my mond up whether I'd prefer "Dreaful Edibles" or "Devilish Delights"... wonderful.
    thank you for joining Make My Monday.
    Suzi B :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely gorgeous Joan. Really love those cute naughty looking pumpkins.
    Good luck with the Christmas cards - I've just started on mine as I went to stamping get together yesterday and it gave my just the kick start I needed.
    Thanks for joining in with the Make My Monday challenge this week and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.