Monday 10 September 2018

Acrylic block stamping


One of my favourite techniques is the acrylic block stamping, I made several with various distress oxide inks, I can never stop at one background .  My sister sent me a set of GinaK stamps earlier this year and I had not got round to using them until now, they are beautiful stamps, stamp very sharp and clear, think I might be adding some to my wish list but I don't think they are available here in the UK.
I'd like to enter my card into a challenge I saw using this technique, squeezing in at last minute before it ends

Modsquad challenge - Acrylic block stamping

Here's a second one I made, on the first one I had matted onto black card but hadn't done so on this one so I decided it would be a good idea to go round the edges with a black fine line pen, it wasn't the best idea as I did get a couple of wobbly bits !


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Joan! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are lovely Joan, it's a great way to create background aad neither of these are overpowering so the images sit nicely on them.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning cards Joan, I haven't done this technique for ages, thanks for the inspiration.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning, I love them both. Beautiful colors! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.