Saturday 1 September 2018

Blue & Gold


Completely forgot it was the end of the month and I had not made my DT card for s Christmas Sparkles , panic station this evening but remembered that there are some lovely papers with the new issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft so nothing was needed but to mat and layer onto gold card and then onto a white DL card and add a Christmas wishes circle,  Think I may be making a few more with these papers. The team have some lovely cards over on the challenge blog so hope you will pop over and have a look(and then I forgot to post it on here duh!)

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely winer scene Joan, great paperes as a freebie. I never but magazines but think I should.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card. I'll have to dig my free papers out as this card looks so effective. Love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.