Tuesday 5 February 2019

Romance



It's time for another challenge at Try It On Tuesday and this time it is Romance. Could be a Valentine or anniversary or wedding.  I have gone for an Art journal page again . Started out spraying the page with glimmer mist which was supposed to be pink but was quite a bright red. Added some torn pieces of paper , then a torn piece of serviette with red roses and the Eiffel tower ,found the image in a folder of bits and pieces and cut round the heart shape, stamped onto a piece of tissue paper for the other side of the page and cut out, coloured and added the flowers and butterflies and the two hearts.
I have had the stamp for a while as it was an impulse die at a show and when I got home and translated the words I didn't know where I would use it. It reads "when I close my eyes I dream of you. Always I dream, always I love you"  The design teams have some fabulous pieces to show you so hope you will visit and enter the challenge.

10 comments:

  1. What a stunning page for your journal Joan, it's beautiful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab journal page Joan - and the sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page, Joan - lovely vintage style collage and great stamps. Looks as if you forgot to post it to the TIOT blog, unless it was missed...
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful card Joan, missing from TioT admin?
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful journal page! I love the romantic look and feel that you created with all the collaged elements - perfect 😁. Sending you happy and creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful.Thanks for having me in your ROMANCE challenge as Guest Designer at Try it On Tuesday challenge. It is an honour. x
    [aNNie]Guest Designer for Try it on Tuesday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful journal page Joan, full of gorgeous images and details. The sentiment is lovely and I'm pleased you got to use the stamp.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is super romantic Joan, I love that vintage photo, framed so sweetly within your chain heart. Beautiful design.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how I missed this beautiful page - so wonderfully romantic! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.