Saturday 8 June 2019

Fantasy



I've not been able to do much crafting recently due to a very painful shoulder, I did get a steroid shot last Tuesday and it has helped but not as much as I hoped!. Today I was determined to try and get back to creating something so I settled on the Allsorts challenge which is Fantasy World. As usual I spent far too long procrastinating on what to use, fairies? Unicorns? gnomes ? finally settled on my favourite Stampendous  mermaid stamp, she is so pretty!  I spent ages colouring her tail with pearlescent paint and she is very sparkly IRL.  The seaweed etc is a Kaisercraft stamp and I added some bubbles from another set , a few sequins and a rusty anchor.

10 comments:

  1. Very magical and such a 'grown up' looking Mermaid, pretty colours as well, many thanks for joining in with our 'Fantasy' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    Hope the shoulder improves, a doctor once told me the more the injection hurts the more the chance of it working, something to do with hitting the right spot!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, that background is great I like it a lot and I love your mermaid stamp. I hope you feel better. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Joan... hoping the shoulder improves! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Joan, love the background for your mermaid and you've got great detail colouring her tail.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful under the sea scene Joan, its a fantastic card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic scene Joan. Sorry to hear that your shoulder is sore, hope it gets better soon so normal crafting can resume.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful scene you created with the gorgeous mermaid!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge where our theme is "Fantasy World"!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Joan. A fabulous background and great colours too and the die cut anchor adds the perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and magical mermaid card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful scene. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.