Tuesday 18 June 2019

The Big Bunch



Well as the weather is so grey and miserable I thought I would go to town with some bright colours for my mid month card for Stamping Sensations challenge which is Show Your True Colours . I coloured this Woodware stamp with Pro markers for a change from my usual water colours.  There is still plenty of time to enter our challenge   as we are a stamping challenge your entry must have prominent stamping as the focal point.. There is a £25 voucher from our sponsors Visible Image to be won.

6 comments:

  1. A perfect way to brighten these rainy days Joan, it's a really pretty floral creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card - it caught my eye with those bright colors and boho-inspired flowers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card has cheered my day Joan. The sun was out first thing here but the rain has now moved in.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful bright and happy card good to see after a dull day here.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly lovely card. I really like these vibrant and bold flowers, wonderful inspiration. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vibrant floral display.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.