Sunday 30 June 2019

Sea views



Another card made with the latest stamps from Creative Stamping Magazine, I have loved playing with this stamp set and there are still a lot of the stamps I haven't used yet.  The DP is from the Nautical Signature Collection ( I wasn't buying any more papers but can't resist a bit of nautical!) I stamped , coloured and cut out the lighthouse scene and the bird (long tailed Skua) anchor is die cut and bit of mesh stuff from my stash.There are a lot of layers on this card , base card,blue mat,wood paper,scallop and plain ovals,cut out lighthouse and bird plus the netting and anchor so I'm entering this into the Male Room Challenge which is "Multiple  Layers"

and

My Time to craft - Seaside


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely scene,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Joan and like the way you offset the bird over the aperture.It's a great set as a freebie.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic seaside scene Joan, I can just see myself sitting on the cliff top watching the sea.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Joan. You've certainly rocked these stamps and I've loved all that you've made with them. They are all very inspirational, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. How I love sea themed cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've put together a great scene here and it's perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.