Wednesday 26 June 2019

Relax



With the horrible weather we are having at the moment it's more like November than June, still wearing winter clothes and putting the heating on.  I've made another card with the last lot of stamps that came with Creative Stamping , I keep saying I am not buying it anymore but then I see the stamps and into my basket it goes !I stamped the background DP with the beach huts from the set and the word Relax is also from it. I'd like to enter my card into Allsorts Challenge which is to use pastel colours

5 comments:

  1. The weather is something else for sure Joan, whereas youngest son reported temps of 43deg in Switzerland yesterday. At least your card reminds us what Summer should be like and it's beautifully coloured, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Soft Pastels' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful,thank you for joining us at Allsorts.
    We are due to hit high temps today here in Spain, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely summery card. It has been a nice sunny and warm day here . Still sat in the garden and it is not cold at all. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love your layout and the background is superb. Wonderful warm colours too, just perfect for Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think it is just around us Joan that the weather is not as kind as in other parts.
    Lovely card, funny that I posted yesterday a diary page using just those stamps. They fell into my basket too.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.