Thursday 10 October 2019

Autumn Colours



A card for s friends birthday which I should have posted today but somehow I didn't get it finished last night and have just remembered to finish it off tonight, if I get it in the post tomorrow morning might just make it in time .  I have used a Woodware stamp I bought at Stamperama last March and it's the first time I have used it, coloured with water colour paints and the layers are all done with distress inks  I'd like to enter my card into Make My Monday Challenge which is Autumn Colours

9 comments:

  1. beautiful selection of foliage and autumn fruits, love the colour tones you achieved with the water colours thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours of Autumn Joan, a beautiful card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Joan! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, perfect for this season I love it, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Joan! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Joan, so different from mine, this is why I so love stamps. I love your version. Yes, I got it when we were at Stamperama. thanks so much for sharing at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely stamp and you've coloured it beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bright and breezy toadstools are great - lovely colouring on a perfect autumn stamp.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.