Friday 18 October 2019

Trees and Leaves (2)



Time for some mid month inspiration at Stamping Sensations which is still Trees&/leaves and there is a £25 voucher for Stamp Addicts shop still waiting to be won.  As we are a stamping challenge your entry MUST have stamping as the main focal point of your entry and follow the theme.

For my card I have used some stamps that came with a stamping magazine last year, the leaves already had splatters round them so I just added some more with Rusty Hinge distress ink which is what I used to stamp the leaves. The Tree stamp is a Crafty Individual stamp also stamped with Rusty Hinge Ink.

9 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous card Joan the colours are wonderful. It has a real autumnal feel to it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and quote Joan.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card joan , lovely colours and great stamping
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely rich and warming Autumnal colours Joan and that's a lovely quote.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the colours of Autumn here Joan. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous Autumnal creation, Joan! I love this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful autumnal card Joan and I have to say that the tree stamp that you've used is one of my CI favourites, it's so life like. Your background is lovely too and works perfectly with your focal image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CI trees, and I love those splattery leaves in the background. Fabulous glowing autumn colours.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.