Tuesday 1 October 2019

Make us laugh



Its time for the October challenge at Sparkles Christmas and this time Jane has chosen the challenge "Make us Laugh".  Well last minute Annie me knew exactly what image I was going to use but after spending most of the afternoon searching for it I did a hasty look for printables on Pinterest and found these funny little Robin images.  Coloured him with Charisma pencils as I wasn't sure if the ink jet image would bleed if I used my promarkers, added some glitter and a die cut snowflake.  Hope you will visit the challenge blog and see the inspiration from the design team and join in our challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the look on his face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joan I absolutely love your card. So fun and it really made me smile. Fab Hun. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.