Saturday 15 August 2020

Butterflies






 A while ago when I was in a very low state of mind and felt unable to do any crafting I was browsing on facebook and saw some beautiful cards made by a lady called Barbara Lancaster, she had made several cards with this Paperartsy stamp and had coloured them all in single colours, something I had never thought of doing. The same night I stamped out six of the butterfly image and coloured them with my new polychromo pencils which were also unused !  My colouring is not a patch on Barbara's but I'm practising with them !  I did ask her  permission to copy her idea and blog them and she kindly said yes.  Making these got me started again and since then I have been busy making cards for friends and neighbours who haven't been able to get to the shops for cards, to date I have made over sixty plus my usual design team cards so have been quite productive again!
oured 

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to kick start your mojo! They are all beautiful
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful Joan and I'm really pleased to read that they got you crafting again making them and I hope that things are much better for you now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Joan, the image is really pretty and looks lovely coloured in the one colour.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.